Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

100wc

This week's 100wc was that the weather changed dramatically. We have been leaning to use better words and semi-colons.

It was a great afternoon I just made my lunch; I  go to watch tv and I hear it will be sunny then I run outside and jumped off a cliff… into water. But meanwhile at my house they had a tornado warning!! Then when I get up in the morning I hear lightning and loud winds when I look out my window a big tree goes flying through my window… after I walked away to my storm shelter put when I walked past my tv and the weather told us that your storm shelter will not be enough…

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.