Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Do you want to help people?

This week, 100 Word Challenge is working to raise attention of the work that VSO does in Sierra Leone helping pregnant women and their babies.

Dear Andrew,

I like that you always help no matter what. I am wondering what It must feel like if someone's life is depending on you? is it hard to do this nearly every day are you alone will doing this? Was it hard at first when it was Pitch dark  how much easier was it when you first got light? Where do you get your money to pay for your instructor and the $50 light? I would like to have your job saving people's life’s but it will also be very scared having peoples life depending on me .

Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elijah
    I really like the fact that you asked questions of Andrew, this really shows an interest in the things that you have seen or heard, sometimes I think that we don't ask enough questions!
    I also like the fact that you have ended with some facts about how you felt about Andrew's work and you showed empathy by trying to put yourself in his shoes.
    Miss T
    Hampshire, England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elijah, I really like the fact you are wondering what it is like for Andrew. This shows you are empathetic. Do you think you would like to do a job like this one day?

    Keep up the great work,
    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.